Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 4 months ago

Hey everyone, my name is Adi! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I was only recently inspired to do natural gardening by Masanobu Fukuoka and then that led me to permaculture. I'm at the very very beginnings of learning about all this and wow what a rush! It's not just about plants or just about food or just about design, it's about life. So exciting. We were not planning to grow rhubarb this year but then we went to our favorite farm to pick up some soil and they were selling these beautiful rhubarb plants and so we decided we'd get one. Unexpected and exciting! That's actually my favorite way to garden. Design and planning are definitely my weak spots so I'm looking forward to adding that to my wheelhouse as a greenthumb. Also really looking forward to engaging with you all about your projects and about mine. I've just been spining in my own head about how to make this all work and I'm really needing community so I'm so happy to be here and thank you to Heather for creating this.

Want to learn permaculture for free?

Join us!

Question Stats

2 followers
Asked a question 4 months ago
Views this month